*Non-Halal

Add: No.337, Jalan Reko Kajang,Selangor.
Tel: 03-87366799
Business Hours: 3.30pm-2.30am



Despite living in Bangi for almost 2 years, tonight was my first visit to Restaurant 88. This place serves a decent 'tai chau' (chinese big-fry). Basically, it is just near the road leading to Kajang. The restaurant is located next to a chinese temple. *Sorry I accidently deleted the front picture of the restaurant*. It is easy to locate the restaurant as it is situated near the main road.
Photobucket


The best thing about this restaurant is it opens up till midnight. This works well for me as my friends and I always up for supper at late night. Maybe it's time for a change instead of making our daily presence at the 24 hours fast food restaurants.



Photobucket
We had this Tai Lok Mee as starter. It's a rather heavy starter though. We were hungry then. I think it was average in terms of the taste but it is recommendable. Don't confuse but I've tasted better. This plate of Tai Lok Mee is still "good-to-go".




3
Then we had this Wat Tan Hor.Personally, the Wat Tan Hor is quite plain but this is perfectly fine for those who dislike oily fried food. ^.^




4
The Fried Rice. Hmm.. I rate this 5/10 but I like it because it was fried with some tiny bit chinese sausages. I think will taste better it more were added to it. *nudge nudge*


The total of this tai-cau costed us RM18 only! And there were 5 of us. Definitely recommendable, for a decent meal with affordable price. I will be coming back to try other dishes served there.


How do you like this post? Please leave me some comments. :)
Thanks.


By: SheBURPS a.k.a. Zoey